The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our websites.
The most common types of information we collect include: first names, last name, phone, email address, IP addresses.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us automatically when you browse our website.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us by filling out the contact form.
How we use personal information
To contact you to fulfill your request where this is necessary for purposes which fall within our legitimate interests
- The smooth operation of our website.
- To provide you with the services described on our website.
- Respond to support requests and facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- To inform you with business news and information about our website and our services, e.g. to notify you of changes to our Websites, website outages or security updates;
- Conducting technical analysis to determine ways to improve the services we provide.
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. responding to comments or inquiries submitted to us on our website.
- Management of legal and business affairs (including content and fraud risk management).
- Improving our products and services.
Where we store your personal information
We are based in Greece and store your data on private, secure and classified servers, including data encryption where appropriate, providing the highest level of compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
We are committed to making every effort to protect your personal data. Therefore, we do not transfer to any third party (natural or legal) for any reason except in the cases where provided by law and exclusively to the competent authorities.
ow you can access your personal information
You have the right to request access to other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. To make an access or correction request, please contact our data protection officer using the contact details on the contact form.
Cookies and Website Statistics
When you visit our website, there is certain information recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity.
- Your IP address or IP address of the proxy server.
- The domain name you requested.
- The ISP name is sometimes captured depending on your ISP connection configuration.
- The date and time of your visit to the website.
- During your session.
- The pages you access.
- The number of times you access our website in any month.
- The URL of the file you are viewing and information related to it.
- The website that refers you to our websites.
- The operating system your computer is using.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or provide you with our services, you can request that we delete your personal information. Please note that if you request deletion of your personal information, we will retain information from deleted accounts as necessary for our legitimate business interests, comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, resolve problems, and we will take other actions permitted by law. The information we hold will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and this Privacy Protection.
When should we update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time to ensure it is up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes in our privacy management practices.
When we change the policy, we will notify you of those changes where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
Information for children
Underage visitors can only access our website with the consent of their parents or guardians, and in the event that minors submit personal information, we will delete all relevant information.